Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Savior of the World Slide Show"

I have very mixed emotions about the end of our production! I have come to enjoy so much the members of the cast and being around such marvelous talent and such an abundance of the spirit. I will have to do like 5 hours of scripture study and prayer to make up for now losing that time every night to have the spirit so strong! LOL!
It has been such an honor and great privilege to play the role of Mary Magdalene! I have come closer to my Savior and am a better person for being a part of this production! The other thing I loved is getting to greet the audience after and know they had felt the spirit and been touched! I love that! Knowing someone else can gain something from my testimony and performance! I hope they felt my love for my Savior! I have grown to appreciate so much what he has done for me and for all of us! I have had the opportunity to read and study so many times the accounts of the Savior's life, death,and Resurrection! I have also enjoyed reading excerpts from "Jesus the Christ" by Talmage. Wow, what a great insight to the scriptures and history! I absolutely am making it a goal to read that book from cover to cover! I have loved being a missionary through the talents God has given me! I thank Him every day for the abundant blessings I have been given! Please enjoy this slide show of photos from the production! Being a part of it has been so rewarding and so important for me! With Love

1 comment:

Peter Davidson said...

You have a very nice blog here! You may also enjoy the many testimonies of our Savior at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless.